A traditional toothbrush made of beech wood and boar bristle in adult or child sizes. Sustainable and plastic free.
Made with craftsmanship from only natural ingredients
- The handle is made from local FSC certified beech wood, beautifully designed and carefully sanded for a smooth finish
- The toothbrush is double protected: waterproofing with natural vegetable oils and natural resins (Saliva-resistant according to German DIN)
- Natural bristles have a special antibacterial effect (Hygienically conditioned boar bristles)
- Our natural toothbrush does not contain any plastics
What you should know:
- Natural bristles are gentle on your gums and teeth and can be adjusted in hardness to your personal needs
- Depending on the desired degree of hardness, rinse them with water for a shorter or longer duration before use.
- Wooden toothbrushes are ecologically sustainable because they are fully biodegradable. You may burn them without producing toxic gases or residue
How to use them properly:
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water before first application
- Recommend regular cleaning of the brush by pouring hot water over the bristles
- Use 2 toothbrushes – one for the mornings, one for the evenings – to allow the wood and bristles to dry off. They will stay hygienically clean and last longer
After a few days the wooden toothbrush feels completely natural and you will never miss a plastic toothbrush again
Available in two sizes, adult or child.