Embrace your Spring cleaning with our complete Spring Clean Eco Kit. This kit contains everything you need for your most effective spring clean ever – all with plastic free and chemical free products. With top rated cleaning cloths and brushes, sustainable natural cleaning products and everything you need for skin and river friendly laundry… Make all these eco products YOURS with one click and power through your Spring cleaning.
Eco Spring Clean Kit Contents
Let’s start you off with the very best cloths and brushes.
- A large scrubby – a no-nonsense machine washable cotton scrubbing pad for your kitchen
- A normal scrubby – this one is for your bathroom
- A cotton dish cloth – great for washing up and wiping surfaces
- A lint free cloth – for polishing, wiping and washing surfaces
- A thermos / milk bottle / baby bottle brush made from steel, bristle and wool – fits many common bottle sizes, but a full range of sizes are available in our cleaning department
- A drain brush for removing hair / lint and soap deposits from drains and over flows – so useful!
You will need the most sustainable and effective cleaning products capable of handling grease, limescale, dirt and germs.
- British Hemp Oil Soap – kill germs fast, deal with stubborn dried on grime and easily wash away grease.
- Organic Soapnuts – the tree grown detergent for washing up, laundry and any shiny surface including glass.
- Citric acid – banish limescale, descale your kettle, get your taps and shower fittings like new
- Walnut Shell Powder – add at point of use to clean cloudy / hazy windows, the shower screen and anything where you need extra abrasive power.
Finally, let’s tackle the laundry for your wardrobe change over. – in additional to your daily laundry.
- Just put 5 soapnuts in an old sock, tie it up and place in your washing machine drum. This will give 3 or more loads of laundry depending on the load size and wash temperature. You can also use soapnuts for delicate hand washing laundry. Just add water (as you can see in the photo) and tip some into your basin for your hand wash items.
- Make up your natural laundry bluing with our traditional blue indigo powder. Add 1g to a litre of water, or better still 5g into an used 5L vinegar canister. It keeps well! Shake. Pour into the conditioner tray of your washing machine up to the fill level. Close the tray and push the start button.
- Hang your clean laundry on the line outdoors with a large sturdy wooden laundry pegs.
That really is all you need. Just to recap our Eco Spring Clean Kit contains all of these eco items:
A large scrubby
A normal scrubby
A cotton dishcloth
A lint free cleaning cloth
A natural bottle brush
A drain / hair catcher brush
500g organic soapnuts
75g hemp oil soap
250g citric acid
25g walnut shell powder
5g traditional blue indigo powder
20 x FSC beech wood pegs
With our current prices, this is worth up to £82.50. So we are offering it to you for £80.00 with free first class UK postage. Please buy your kit now and join me for the Natural Spa Supplies Big Eco Spring Clean! Please do sign up for the newsletter and follow us on social media so we can do our eco cleaning projects and tasks together.
P.S. If you would like to add extras to your order, for example if you would like a complete set of 3 dishcloths or extra scrubbies (they are so popular and great as gifts too), additional soap nuts, different sized bottle brushes etc, please visit our eco cleaning department and add to your order. That way, we can send everything out together.
Happy Eco Spring Cleaning!