Make every bath and shower special with our pair of large honeycomb bath sponges. Whether taking a speedy shower or a luxury bath, these bath and shower sponges leave the skin optimally clean and smooth and make everyday bathing routines one of the highlights of your day.
All natural, unbleached and hand collected by trained diver / conservationists, our Greek honeycomb bath or shower sponges are sustainable, durable and very easy to care for.
The Pair of Sea Sponges
- 7″ honeycomb sponge with 6″ honeycomb sponge
Ways of Using the Honeycomb Bath Sponges
- Use the sponge for washing the face and skin in the bath or shower
- Wipe the skin with a damp sponge just as you get out of the bath or shower to absorb excess water from your skin. This saves your towels getting so damp and to assure you can get dry more quickly
- Use the sponge as a bath pillow or cushion
- Use the sponge to clear up excess water from tiles, around the taps, etc
Caring for your Bath Sponges
- Soak the sponges for 20 minutes in warm water before use. This removes any sand, as the sponges are processed at the shoreline.
- Wet the sponges before using by, by gently squeezing it in water
- Use the sponges directly on the skin with soap or rhassoul clay
- Rinse the sponge after use and allow to dry
How to Wash a Sponge
The sponges might need washing from time to time…
- Wet the sponge with warm water, only wring it out a little bit
- Massage some antimicrobial hemp oil soft soap into the wet sponge
- Leave the soapy sponge to rest for 5 – 10 minutes
- Rinse out with warm water
- Allow the sponge to dry
Sending Gifts Directly to your Loved Ones
As you go through the Checkout, just leave us a memo in the Comment Box to say who the gift is for with their full name and delivery details.
Gift wrap option
We will pack the gift set in a single walled card box with decorative kraft paper wrapping, a tag and and a Christmas card. If you would like us to fill out the tag and card and send a greeting, please let us know in the Comment Box as you place the order.