Welcome to the Natural Spa Supplies Ltd website terms and conditions for use.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at Natural Spa Supplies Ltd. By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us.
Making a Purchase
You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered. Please check your address details carefully, as items shipped to a wrong address must be repurchased before they can be shipped to the correct address.
Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order. We will send you a dispatch confirmation by email when you order online. For telephone orders we can send confirmation by text or email upon request. When we dispatch the order, the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
We may refuse to accept an order:
(a) where goods are not available;
(b) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
(c) if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
(d) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
(e) if the shipping costs exceed the carriage charged on the website.
All UK transactions are in £ (Sterling). Non-UK orders are taken on the website in the local currency using Paypal, or our other payment providers such as Stripe, Apple Pay or Google Pay. We take no responsibility for the exact exchange rate you are charged by your bank, credit card provider or Paypal when purchasing from this site in £ (Sterling).
All prices include UK VAT at the current rates. We are VAT registered. Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown in the shop on this Website. Our prices are reviewed periodically in line with fluctuations in the costs, currency exchange rates and VAT changes.
When you receive confirmation that your order has been shipped or back-ordered this is an indication that we have accepted your order, and hence a contract between us.
We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries within three working days.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis:
(a) no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
(b) no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
(c) any of our copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with the clause above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
No part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
To register with www.naturalspasupplies.co.uk you must be over eighteen years of age. If you wish to make a purchase and are under eighteen years of age, please contact us at www.naturalspasupplies.co.uk so that we can verify your payment method with an adult.
Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
Visitor Material and Conduct
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
(a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
(b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals;
(c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
(d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses these terms.
Using the Website
Please read these terms as your use of the www.naturalspasupplies.co.uk website (“the Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. Customers are advised to printout and retain a copy of these terms and conditions.
1. All copyright and other rights subsisting in the pages of the Site, in their contents, and in any material emailed to you, including newsletters (“Mailings”) are owned by Natural Spa Supplies Limited (“Natural Spa Supplies Ltd”) or other parties.
2. You may browse, download, view, print, copy onto the hard disk of your computer or cloud and use all material from the Site and Mailings only for (i) your own purposes as a personal information resource or only.
3. No content or material from the Site or from any of the Mailings may be copied, downloaded, re-distributed, re-published, broadcast or communicated to the public or otherwise exploited. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content from the Site or the Mailings except for your own personal use or where expressly invited to do so on the Site or in the relevant Mailing.
4. If you send any text, images, audio or other content to the site, all material must comply with the terms and conditions set out in 5, 6 and 7 below.
5. You will not use the Site or the Mailings for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of:
(a) any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
(b) unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
(c) viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
6. You may not use the Site or the Mailings:
(a) in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person;
(b) to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site or the Mailings;
(c) in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms; or
(d) in any way that might bring Natural Spa Supplies Ltd into disrepute.
7. You warrant and undertake that any statements you submit to the Site purporting to be facts are true and that any recipe, formula or instruction contained therein will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
8. The Site and the Mailings are intended to be used as a source of information for personal purposes only. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by Natural Spa Supplies Ltd, its employees and agents in these pages, the contents of the Site are naturally subject to change from time to time. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THE ACCURACY OF RELEVANT FACTS AND OPINIONS GIVEN ON THE SITE BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTION OR ENTERING INTO ANY COMMITMENT BASED UPON THEM. [RECIPIES OR OTHER INSTRUCTIONS PUBLISHED ON THE SITE ARE FOLLOWED AT YOUR OWN RISK.] Queries can be emailed to mail @ naturalspasupplies.co.uk. Natural Spa Supplies Ltd will endeavour to answer any queries as soon as possible but cannot guarantee that all answers can or will be answered.
9. Natural Spa Supplies Ltd cannot guarantee that your use of the Site will be free from error and/or uninterrupted.
10. Natural Spa Supplies Ltd, its directors, its employees and its representatives exclude, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Site or the Mailings regardless of the form of action.
12. Save unless otherwise stated, Natural Spa Supplies Ltd does not itself manufacture all of the goods described on the Site or in the Mailings, and makes no warranty whatsoever as to any goods that may be purchased or obtained by you or offered to you through use of the Site, and some of the Mailings, may, whether accessed directly or otherwise, or in the Mailings.
13. Some of the pages on the Site, and some of the Mailings, may include links to external websites. These links are included to give you the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of interest or assistance to you. Natural Spa Supplies Ltd is not responsible for the content of these Internet sites or their privacy policies.
14. Natural Spa Supplies Ltd may, from time to time, have competitions, prize draws or other promotions and offers on the Site. Unless otherwise indicated these will only be open to United Kingdom residents and will otherwise be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be posted up at the relevant time.
16. Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the Site and the Mailings are free from viruses, Natural Spa Supplies Ltd gives no warranties they will always be free from viruses and you must ensure that you have installed adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software. Natural Spa Supplies Ltd excludes, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the Site or the Mailings.
17. The names, images and logos identifying Natural Spa Supplies Ltd or third parties and their products and services, are the proprietary marks of Natural Spa Supplies Ltd, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and Natural Spa Supplies Ltd reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
18. These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Site after any variation has been posted.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
20. Natural Spa Supplies Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under number 6237843 whose registered office is at The Old Post Office, The Street, Weybread, Diss, Norfolk IP21 5TL. We are registered for VAT and our number is GB168139878.
We strictly condone drop shipping and we NEVER give permission for sellers to drop ship our products. We will complain against every infringement. Drop shipping is a pernicious activity conducted by pseudo businesses. These parasitic business list our goods on selling platforms at inflated prices some times as much as 10 x the price we sell for on our website. When their customer places an order, the order is passed to us and we unwittinging send the order directly to their customer, just thinking it is a new customer. The drop ship seller never handles the product, knows nothing about the product and has no time or emotional investment in the product. They pretend to represent our brand. They are impersonating the brand of Natural Spa Supplies and the company director, Sally Mittuch and they are only there to rip consumers off.
Please buy genuine Natural Spa Supplies Ltd products directly from our website: www.naturalspasupplies.co.uk
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
The material on this Website is provided without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.
We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of our officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the Website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by Natural Spa Supplies Ltd to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
Entire Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Natural Spa Supplies Ltd. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, without giving notice to you. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Tell me about the Delivery
If you have questions at all, please call Natural Spa Supplies Ltd on 01508 486715, or 0800 023 5008, or contact us on the Contact Form.